Writing about what's happening to Brazil

If you read the news about the world you probably know what's happening to Brazil. Last thursday, one million brazilians went out to the streets to manifest against the raise of the public transports fares, not only here, but all over the world. The protest worked. The fares went back to the previous price, however, the indignation didn't cease because the major problem is not the 20 cents of the fare, the major problem is the corruption.
The World Cup in Brazil is a good excuse to the politicians earn illegal money. It will be the most expensive world cup of all the time, $28 billions if I'm not wrong. If you ask brazilians if they want to see Brazil as a host of the next World Cup, almost everyone will tell you that they don't, not because they don't like soccer, brazilians love soccer, but because there a lot of things more important to invest money. I'd like to share a video about this topic: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApBgNQgKPU
The manifestations aren't over yet. Now, the citizens know that they have power to chance the country and they won't stop until their lives get better.

Hi, I found what you wrote really interesting. I'm not an english speaker. However, I spotted a few mistakes that I wanted to correct. If it serves take it, but anyway, wait for a native speaker's correction to get it right.

Writing about what's happening (in) Brazil

If you read the news about the world you probably know what's happening (in) Brazil. Last thursday, one million brazilians went out to the streets to manifest against the raise of the public transportation fares, not only here, but all over the world. The protest worked. The fares went back to the previous price, however, the indignation didn't cease because the major problem is not the 20 cents of the fare, the major problem is the corruption.
    The World Cup in Brazil is a good excuse (for) the politicians (to) earn illegal money. It will be the most expensive world cup of all the time, $28 billions if I'm not wrong. If you ask brazilians if they want to see Brazil as a host (for) the next World Cup, almost everyone will tell you that they don't, not because they don't like soccer, brazilians love soccer, but because there a lot of things more important to invest money (in). I'd like to share a video about this topic: ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApBgNQgKPU
    The manifestations aren't over yet. Now, the citizens know that they have power to change the country and they won't stop until their lives get better.

If you read the news about the world you probably know what's happening in Brazil. Last Thursday, one million Brazilians have taken to the streets to manifest against the raise of the public transport fares, not only here, but all over the world. The protest worked. The fares went back to the previous price, however, the indignation didn't cease because the major problem is not the 20 cents of the fare, the major problem is the corruption.
    The World Cup in Brazil is a good excuse for politicians to earn illegal money. It will be the most expensive world cup of all the times, $28 billions if I'm not mistaken. If you ask Brazilians if they want to see Brazil to be the host of the next World Cup, almost everyone will tell you that they don't. Not because they don't like soccer, brazilians love soccer, but because there are a lot of more important things to invest our money in. I'd like to share a video about this topic:

ww w.youtube.com/watch?v=ZApBgNQgKPU