My Routine

I usually wake-up at seven a.m, then I take a shower while listen to muisic, next go to the school . In the university see and talk with my friends, some times go out the school I go to the cinema or I go to buy a ice of blackberry with cheese.

My Routine

I usually wake up at 7 :00 A.M, then I take a shower while listening to music. Next, I go to the school . In the university, I see and talk with my friends, sometimes leave school and go to the cinema or buy a ice of blackberry with cheese.

My Routine

I usually wake up at seven a.m, then I take a shower while listen to music. Next, go to the school . In the university, I see and talk with my friends. Sometimes, I go out of the school and I go to the cinema or I go to buy a ice of blackberry ice with cheese.

My Routine

I usually wake up at 7:00 AM, then I take a shower while listening to muisic. Next, I go to the school. At the university see my friends and we talk. Sometimes I leave the school and go to the cinema or buy myself a blackberry ice-cream with cheese.