Me, Myself & Me

3 days ago .. I have decided to travel alone to my place in the other part of the country where I can get some quality time with my self, actually it was a great experience .

I arrived with no plans and I turned my mobile silent and I just brought with me a pen and a notebook, I left my camera,iPod, lab top and even my books because I just wanted to create my own stuff .

I wanted to write my own story instead of reading others, I wanted to draw my own picture instead of shooting it, I wanted to sing my own music instead of listening to others and even cooking my own food instead of ordering it.

It was the best trip ever , If you are alone you will dig deep to find the treasure you have inside , Just go and create and you might find the reason behind your existence.

It was an adventure that answers a lot of questions that was running toughly inside my brain with out having at least one answer even after discussing them with others .

Dig deep inside and you will find the answers, Isolation gives explanations .

Me, Myself & Me I

3 days ago .. I have decided to travel alone to my place in the  another part of the country where I can get some quality time with my self, myself; actually, it was a great experience.

I arrived with no plans and I turned my mobile to silent and I just brought with me a pen and a notebook., I left behind my camera, iPod, lab laptop, and even my books, because I just wanted to create my own stuff.

I wanted to write my own story instead of reading others;, I wanted to draw my own picture instead of shooting it;, I wanted to sing my own music instead of listening to others; and even cooking my own food instead of ordering it.

It was the best trip ever! , If you are alone, you will dig deep to find the treasure you have inside. , Just go and create and you might find the reason behind your existence.

It was an adventure that answered a lot of tough questions that was were running toughly inside my brain without out having at least one answer, even after discussing them with others.

Dig deep inside and you will find the answers:, isolation gives explanations.

Nicely written/narrated and an interesting story, thank you :)