Inspirational person

The thought occurred to me after I watched an amazing show yesterday that there are so many people who have inspired me.
Some are historical persons and some are contemporaries.
They show me how they live and how much they love their work.
They put life into their work and give all of their heart and strength.
Sometimes, I doubt whether I can do it like that.
There are so many things I can enjoy and want to try all over the world.
Probably, all I can do is to look at the bright side, enjoy their works sometimes, and try to do my job to the best of my ability everyday.

Inspirational person

The thought occurred to me after I watched an amazing show yesterday wherein there are so many people who have inspired me.
    Some are historical persons(better use "people" for this one) and some are contemporaries.
    They showed me how they live and how much they love their work.
    They put life(or "their life" to mean that they spent much of their time in their work, because what you meant by "life" here is vividness and color being placed into their work) into their work and give it all of their heart and strength.
    Sometimes, I doubt whether I can do it(better specify what it is you're doing, like "my work", since the "it" didn't point to a previous subject) like that.

You're writing pretty well! Keep it up! :D

Inspirational person

Some are historical persons people and some are contemporayries.
    They put their life into their work and give all of their heart and strength.
    Sometimes, I doubt whether If can do it like that.