Big water

I live in Slovakia in Bratislava. Two weeks ago it was quite dangerous situation in my town. The river Danube was so high that our houses were endangered. The city was protect by flood fence but 20cm missed to the top of the flood fence and water would run to the city. Many people stand on the bridges and watch the river. The big flood in Bratislava was in 1967. But in that time the water was in the town because there did not exist any flood fences. My house was under the water as well. Me and my brothers rowed in a little boat around our house.
The big floods this Juny were in Germany and Austria as well.

Big water

I live in Slovakia in Bratislava. Two weeks ago it was quite dangerous situation in my town. The river Danube was so high that our houses were endangered. The city was protected by flood fence, but the water rose to 20 cm over the top of the flood fence and water would ran into the city. Many people stood on the bridges and watched the river. The last big flood in Bratislava was in 1967, but at that time the water was in the town because there did not exist any flood fences. My house was under the water as well. My brothers and I rowed in a little boat around our house.
    There were also big floods this June were in Germany and Austria as well.

[Your basic grammar is good.  Some phrases were logical and technically correct, but you just wouldn't hear the idea expressed that way by a native speaker.  I hope your house is ok.]