Our Trip to Turkey

After three and a half years I saw my fiancé in Turkey one month ago. We had a really fantastic time in Turkey, and tried different Turkish food especially those that my friends had suggested. Looking at the pictures I took reminds me of those unforgettable days.

My fiancé and I had an amazing time together. We had a two-hour cruise in Istanbul. During the two hour cruise, every visitor was entranced by the beauty of the river and sights such as Dolmabahçe palace, Çırağan palace, Beylerbeyi palace, and Rumelihisarı (Rumelian Castle). The ship also passes under two bridges including Bosphorus Bridge, and Galata Bridge. We went on a two-hour cruise on Mediterranean Sea in Antalya as well. This time, we saw two beautiful waterfalls as well as caves which were formed by waves. I love both cities, but, in my humble opinion, Antalya is a good for relaxation, and also good for those who are looking for peace and quietness.

I chose these pictures of our trip randomly.

Hope have a nice time wherever you are!

Our Trip to Turkey

(After three and a half years I saw my fiancé in Turkey one month ago. *** you saw? or did you travel with your fiancé?)  We had a really fantastic time in Turkey, and tried different Turkish foods -especially those that my friends had suggested. Looking at the pictures I took, it reminds me of those unforgettable days.

My fiancé and I had an amazing time together. We had a two-hour cruise in Istanbul. During the two hour cruise, every visitor was entranced by the beauty of the river and sights such as Dolmabahçe palace, Çırağan palace, Beylerbeyi palace, and Rumelihisarı (Rumelian Castle). The ship also passes under two bridges including Bosphorus Bridge and Galata Bridge. We went on a two-hour cruise on the Mediterranean Sea in Antalya as well. This time, we saw two beautiful waterfalls as well as caves which were formed by waves. I love both cities, but, in my humble opinion, Antalya is good for relaxation, and also good for those who are looking for peace and quietness.

Hope all of you have a nice time wherever you are!