Computer cause the problems with positive effect and negative effect

We know that computer have become the section of our life . Many people use computer to work or search for information and play games. Have you ever thought the problems it caused?
I seldom use my computer in my daily life because that can make me distract in my work or friends gathering. However,it is useful to get important information on the Internet. If I want to get a ticket,now I usually choose computer to do. That's easy to save my time.
Many teenagers spend their long times to use computer,and it probably cause their poor eyes light and they can't imagin their life without computer. This is terrible condition. What do you think about that?

Geek's remark makes some sense for some healthy youngsters  . It is not applicable to all people who concentrate on internet around the clock . For most adults ,  your eyesight  would not be apparently impaired by long term watching on monitor aside from you have high myopia .The truth is fundamentally based on the fact : You do not have significant family history of myopia  . In most Asian countries , myopia has become an heavy burden for government department . You are bound to hope your myopia would not get worse  . The another critical problem for long term usage of monitor is social ability will prominently reduced . You will find some scale of disjunction between perception and reality . You must learn to tell its difference between reality and virtual world . If you are not mature enough  , you are liable to be trapped in the internet world .

Computers cause the problems with positive effects and negative effects

We know that computers have become the section a part of our lives. Many people use computers to work or search for information and play games. Have you ever thought about the problems it they cause?
    I seldom use my computer in my daily life because that can make me distracted in my work or from my friends gathering. Howeverit is useful to get important information on the Internet. If I want to get a ticketnow I usually choose the computer to do it. That's easy to save my time.
    Many teenagers spend their long times to using the computer,and it probably causes their poor eyesight light and they can't imagine their lives without the computer. This is a terrible condition. What do you think about that?

Problems always means negative effects. A better way to phrase it would be to say "Computers have positive and negative effects."