My English.

I hated English when I studied at shool.
It was my shool nightmare. This situation was the same when I went to university.
My teachers made me to learn grammar rules and words by heart.
It was so boring and not interested.
But one year ago I decided to learn English myself without boring rules and awful texts about soviet union and silly questions.
I don't know why ours teachers of English are so boring.
Now I realize that English so interesting and absorbing language and I lost so much time.

My English.

I hated English when I studied it at school.
    It was my school nightmare. The situation was the same when I went to university.
    My teachers made me learn grammar rules and words by heart.
    It was so boring and not interesting. 
    One year ago I decided to learn English myself without boring rules, awful texts about the soviet union and silly questions.
    I don't know why our teachers of English are so boring.
    I now  realize that the English language is very interesting and absorbing. I regret that I lost so much studying time.

My English.

My teachers made me  learn grammar rules and words by heart.
    It was so boring and not interesting.  
    But one year ago I decided to learn English myself without boring rules and awful texts about Soviet Union and silly questions.
    Now I realize that English is such an  interesting and absorbing language and I wasted so much time.

saying "lost time" would be grammatically correct, but stylistically, "wasted time" would be better. That´s the way a native speaker would say it. Your English is quite good-congratulations!!..:)

My English.

It was my shool nightmare. This situation was the same when I went to the university.
    It was so boring and not interesting.
    But one year ago I decided to learn English by myself without boring rules and awful texts about the Soviet Union and silly questions.
    Now I realize that English is such an interesting and absorbing language and I lost so much time.

Very nice text, Olga!  I had the same feeling when I started to learn Russian. I loved all the grammar, and especially communication with Russian native speakers. What a wonderful people! :D

My English.

I hated English when I studied at school.
    It was my school years nightmare. This situation was the same when I went to university.
    It was so boring and not interestinged.
    But one year ago I decided to learn English myself without boring rules and awful texts about the Soviet Union and silly questions.

In fact your English is good, it makes perfect sense, and the grammar should always be secondary to the communication