Follow My Pace--跟着自己的节奏走

No sooner than I came back to the dormitory, I heard one of my roomates saying with laugh,"I have left my phone in the dormitory for two continuous days, look, I still live well without it!" Since we all prepare for the postgraduate qualifying examination crazily, all my roomates deserve to be called bookworms. To squeeze more time for study, most of them leave their phones in the dormitory to prevent wasting time by playing them. They stay in the self-study room from 7:30 in the morning to 11:00 at night, except taking a nap after lunch here. I'm a little lazier, get up half hour later, but come back half hour earlier.
Some time ago, I had tried to catch up their pace and follow them closely. Shortly afterwards, I was totally out of shape, and even worse, I kept suffering from insomnia for 10 days. My bosom friend consoled me," People are different, Why would you try to do what others do? The atmosphere of study is essential and beneficial, if you stress yourself out, the result will be the opposite to what you wish."
To save myself, I freed myself from study to two days break, and adjusted myself to my own pace. All things do well now.
You may have to adjust yourself to fit into the surroundings and society in the real world. But don't be led by the nose, or you may not only get half the result with twice the effort, but also lose and hurt yourself.
我一进宿舍就听到一个室友笑着说:“我都连着两天没带手机了,看看,没它我也活得好好地。” 我们都在疯狂准备考研,我的室友都称得上是学霸。为了挤出更多的学习时间,她们大部分都会把手机放宿舍,省得玩手机浪费时间。从早上7:30到夜里11:00,除了中午在宿舍午休,一直都在自习室待着。我就有点懒了,比她们晚起半小时,回来早半小时。
之前一段时间,我尝试着紧紧跟上她们的节拍。但是没过多久,身体就出状况了,更糟糕的是连续十天的失眠。我的好友开导我说,“人跟人不一样,干嘛人家干啥你干啥呀!学习氛围重要也有好处,但是你给你施加太大压力,反而适得其反。”
为了拯救我自己,我就给自己放了两天假,然后调整自己的节奏。现在一切都挺好。
现实生活中,你或许不得不去适应环境和社会,但是不要被别人牵着鼻子走,不然不仅会事倍功半,还可能会迷失和伤害自己。

Follow My Pace--跟着自己的节奏走

No sooner than I had came back to the dormitory, I heard one of my roomates saying with laugh"I have left my phone in the dormitory for two continuous days. Look, I still live well without it!" Since we all prepare for the postgraduate qualifying examinations crazily, all my roomates deserve to be called bookworms. To squeeze more time for study, most of them leave their phones in the dormitory to prevent wasting time by playing with them. They stay in the self-study room from 7:30 in the morning to 11:00 at night, except for taking a nap after lunch here. I'm a little lazier, get up a half hour later, but come back a half hour earlier.
    Some time ago, I had tried to catch up to their pace and follow them closely. Shortly afterwards, I was totally out of shape, and even worse, I kept suffering from insomnia for 10 days. My bosom friend consoled me, "People are different. Why would you try to do what others do? The atmosphere of study is essential and beneficial, if you stress yourself out, the result will be the opposite to of what you wish."
    To save myself, I freed myself from study to for two days break, and adjusted myself to my own pace. All things do are well now.
    为了拯救我自己,我就给自己放了两天假,然后调整自己的节奏。现在一切都挺好。