Fighting For a Permanent Job

In this note I'd like to expline you my job situation.
I'm a temporary worker fighting for a permanent position. My contract finishes at the end of November so, that's my due date. I did several test for a permanent position in other departments, but obiously, there are people who are developing the same functions that they request in those department and they have extra points due to their experience. I'll keep fighting, but I know that's very difficult. I don't mind what department do I have move in. My only goal is to be permanent and from then on start climbing on the organigram.

Thanks for your corrections in advance.

Fighting For a Permanent Job

In this entry I'd like to explain  my job situation to you.
    I'm a temporary worker fighting for a permanent position. My contract finishes at the end of November so, that's my due date. I did several tests for a permanent position in other departments, but obviously, there are people who are performing the same functions in those department and they have extra points due to their experience. I'll keep fighting, but I know that's going to be very difficult. I don't mind what department I have have to move to. My only goal is to become permanent and from then on, start climbing up the organisation's ladder.

Thanks for your corrections in advance.