correct me, please

I live in a very rich country. Rich in all the meanings, ere are different landscapes^ plain flats, high mountains, green meadows and fertile fields, thick woods, long wide rivers flowing to the seas, deep lakes. Good, smart, talented people live there. There are a plenty of resources and supplies of oil and gas. The territories are great, but people can't live productive and the don't care about their nature and country. Not all the people, but those who can affect on life and environment. Our villages stay empty, people use all the chances to move to the cities to get a job, to earn money. So the cities are overcrowded, and picturesque places and fertile meadows and fields are forbidden. Industry develops, but agriculture dies. Young talented people prefer leaving their country, because they don/t see the opportunities for their increase and development. they can't imagine that the situation will change and their children will live in great fair Russia. They even afraid of bearing children because of instability of the situation.So, that is my motherland...

Correct me, please.

I live in a very rich country. Rich in all the meanings, there are different landscapes such as: flat plains, high mountains, green meadows, fertile fields, thick woods, long wide rivers flowing to the seas, deep lakes.Also good, smart and talented people living in here. There are a plenty of resources and supplies of oil and gas. The territories are great, but people are not being productive and they don't care about their country and it's nature. Not all the people, but those who can be effective on lives and environment. Our villages stay empty, because people use all the chances to move to the cities to get a job,so they could earn money. That's why cities are overcrowded, and picturesque?? places and fertile meadows and fields are forbidden. Industry develops, but agriculture dies. Young talented people prefer leaving their country, because they don't see the opportunities of their future increasing and developing. They can't imagine that the situation will change and their children will live in great fair Russia. They even afraid of bearing children because of instability of the situation. So, that is my motherland.

Nice work.