Ray Bradbury - Dandelion Wine

It's was my first book in english. This book tell about 12-year-old boy, which first in own life meet with new people, things and all new that around him. I think Dandelion Wine can help you return love of life and you will feel everything on new. Daily we meet with new worries, problems and had forgotten how beautiful world, how it's great that you are, live, move, smile. Look at the world, people, all what around you with love, kinder. The book 'Dandelion Wine' give you opportunity remember your childhood memories.

People are lonely because they build walls instead of bridges.

Also I heard today many times sound 'Clouds – by Zach Sobiech' and then later did read a story of Zach Sobiech. And it's so touching...and a little bit of pity.

Ray Bradbury - Dandelion Wine

It's It was my first book in eEnglish. This book tells about a 12-year-old boy, which first in his own life meets with new people and things and that are all new that around him. I think Dandelion Wine can help you return regain a love of life and you will feel everything on as new. Daily Everyday we meet are met with new worries, and problems and had have forgotten how beautiful the world is, how it's great that you  can live, move, and smile. Look at the world, the people, and all whatthat is around you with love, kinder kindness. The book 'Dandelion Wine' gives you an opportunity to remember your childhood memories.