Diary

Recently the air temperature of my city is still very high and continue to rise, what I suppose to say is I'm going to be like a roast suckling pig, not fat but poor. The worse decision I've made is gone outside for some travelling due to one sentence I read last night, which is Americans prefer to try every way to have fun, for example, they drive their own cars, some even towing a jet ski or small boat after vehicle while the Chinese people are still busy with work, and have dinner at home together with families in weekend or watching TV. It reminds me of "new things is always bad". Next time before making a decision, to be as a realistic person. o(>﹏<)o

additions and corrections highlighted, mistakes crossed out.

Recently, the air temperature of in my city is still very high, and will continue to rise.  what I suppose to say is It's so hot here, that I'm going to be like I will turn into a roast suckling pig not fat but poor. The worse worst decision I've I made is gone was to go outside  for some travelling due to one sentenceinspired by something I read last night, which is that Americans prefer to try every way like trying new ways to have fun, for example, they drive their own cars, some even towing a jet ski or small boat after vehicle behind them. while On the other hand, the Chinese people are still busy with their work, and have dinner at home together with their families in weekend on the weekend or watching TV. It This reminds me of the saying; "new things is always bad" "trying new things is bad". Next time, before making a decision, I will try to be as a bit more realistic person.

I've corrected your grammar and punctuation as best I can, but I don't understand exactly what you mean in the third last and second last sentences. What were you trying to quote, and did you mean YOU were going to try to be a little more realistic, or telling everyone else to be more realistic?

I hope I could help!