Pls. check for me

The line-graph gave two lines providing information about number of University Students in US from 1990 to 1993, the first line illustrates a change trend number of local students, while the second line describes the number of international students.
From the line-graph, it’s clear that there were a fluctuation in this period. As we can see from the line-graph, the number of local students always accounted for the biggest proportion.
Comparing between number of local students and international students. In 1990, the number of local students was a little over forty thousand students and then this number had increased remarkably to over fifty thousand students by 1991. On the otherside, in 1990 the number of international students are about 32 thousand, it dropped wildly to under 20 thousand.
Then, both number of local students and international students had falled in 1992 and rose slightly since then until 1993, the number of local students peaked at approximate 45 thousand in 1991 while the number of international falled a little over 15 thousand. Although, the number of local students also rose in this period, this figue always more than the number of international students. During the period from 1991 to 1992, the number of local students had dropped by about 12 thousand, before it rose gently to over 40 thousand, the figue of international had risen to almost 15 thousand and in the following year this figure rose wildly to about 20 thousand in the same time frame.

More notebook entries written in Vietnamese