Heat is on!

Tomorrow is the last day of June, and that's mean the most hot month in Russia is coming. But actually, heat is already here! It is sunny, it is hot and it is very muggy..
When I'm out in a day time I feel like cheese in the sun... So I can't go to a stadium for my runnings and exercises I used to do few times in a week =( And that makes me feel even worse, because I have no way to use my energy...
Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the summer time. Spring and autumn I like much better! I like the weather when it's warm and sunny, but you still have to wear a mac or a jacket.. Or even it's rainy it's still great! I do like rainy August days, which are usually changed with warm sunny September ones, when the sky becomes bright with a bit part of grey colour... And I adore winter! I always feel enjoyed when it snows, and I also like when it's frosty and everything around is sparkling-white! Mmmm.. fantastic..! As a stereotypical Russian, I do not freeze XD
Well, all that is great, but now it's pretty hot here! And It sucks =( I wish I'm in a countryside spending all the time with swimming in a river, which is impossible since I have to work..
But I have an idea! Even if I can't get winter right now, I can get a little part of it! What could be better in a hot muggy day than a skating? And it will let my energy out =) Well, it's held - tomorrow I'm going to an ice-rink! =)

Heat is on!

Tomorrow is the last day of June, and that means the most hot hottest month in Russia is coming. But actually, the heat is already here! It is sunny, it is hot and it is very muggy..
    When I'm out in a the day time, I feel like cheese in the sun... So I can't go to a   the stadium for my running and exercises that  I am used to doing a few times a week. =( And that makes me feel e, bad because I have no way to use my energy...
    Honestly, I'm not a big fan of the summer time. Spring and autumn, I like much better! I like the weather when it's warm and sunny but you still have to wear a mac or a jacket.. Or even when it's rainy it's still great! I do like rainy August days, which are usually changed later replaced with warm sunny September ones, when the sky becomes bright with a bit  of gray colour... And I adore winter! I always feel happy when it snows and I also like when it's frosty and everything around is sparkling-white! Mmmm.. fantastic..! As a stereotypical Russian, I do not freeze XD
    Well, all that is great, but now it's pretty hot here! And It sucks =( I wish I'm I were in a the countryside spending all the time with swimming in a river, which is impossible since I have to work..
    But I have an idea! Even if I can't get winter right now, I can get a little part of it! What could be better in on a hot muggy day than a skating? And it That will let my energy out =) Well, it's held - tomorrow I'm going to an ice-rink! =)