can you correct it, please??

Jumpsuits became popular in the '60s, after being spotted on many runways those years. A huge range of fashion designers, in fact, took the cue from the women's workwear of the previous decade and turned it from the mere work uniform into a high fashion article. And it turned out to be a great idea! The response of the pubblic was great, It's enough to mention Elvis Presley, whose jumpsuits became a symbol of his look.
The trend made a comeback in the '80s, with an even bigger success and many more rockstars, following Elvis' steps, started wearing them during their public performances and appareances. David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Freddie Mercury are just few of them.
It's good to know that, even though jumpsuits became popular only in the late '900, the first model is dated 1919. That year Florentine Thayat realised the first jumpsuit, a T shaped one, that is now exposed now at Palazzo Piti (Italy). During the following years, more jumpsuits were realised and some of them appeared in a few fashion magazines, but, as i said, the real success only arrived in the '60s.
This year jumpsuits have come up again with a wide success and, as usual, celebrities are the major trend setters. Rihanna has been showing her love for them since a few years, wearing some very particular but amazing jumpsuits with total confidence. Miley Cyrus has been spotted wearing them very often lately. Beyoncé was one of the best dressed celebrities at the Grammy's this year, wearing her Osman black&white jumpsuit. And then, Demi Moore, Rosie Huntington whitley and,of course, the always-awared-of-the-latest-fashion-trends Victoria Beckham.

Errori gravi

Errori non gravi

Jumpsuits became popular in the '60s 60s, after being spotted on many runways those years. A huge range of fashion designers, in fact, took the cue from the women's workwear of the previous decade and turned it from what was the a mere work uniform into a high fashion article. And it turned out to be a great idea! The public's response of the pubblic was great, It's enough to mention Just consider, for example, Elvis Presley, whose jumpsuits became a the symbol the essence of his look.
    The trend made a comeback in the 80s, with an even bigger greater success, and many more other rockstars, following Elvis' steps, started wearing them during their public performances and appareances. David Bowie, Mick Jagger and Freddie Mercury are just a few of them notable examples.
    It's good to know that Interestingly, even though although jumpsuits became popular only in the late '900 90s, the first model is dated came out in 1919. That year Florentine Thayat realised produced the first jumpsuit, a T shaped one jumpsuit, that is now currently exposed now on exhibit at the Palazzo Piti (in Italy). During In the following years, more jumpsuits were realised produced and some of them appeared in a few fashion magazines, but, as I said mentioned previously, the real success only arrived in didn't arrive until the 60s.
    This year jumpsuits have come up again resurfaced with a wide success and, as usual, celebrities are have been the major trend-setters. Rihanna has already been showing her love for them of jumpsuits since for a few years, wearing some very particular unusual but yet amazing jumpsuits (ones) with total confidence. Miley Cyrus has lately been spotted wearing them very often lately on many occasions. Beyoncé was one of the best dressed celebrities at the Grammy's this year, wearing her Osman black and white jumpsuit. And then, A few notable others include Demi Moore, Rosie Huntington Whitley, and, of course, the always aware-of-the-latest-fashion-trends fashion-savvy Victoria Beckham.