Rules and obligations

Hello Megan. In reply to your email, I´m going to advice you about your new flatmates.
They´re always studying really hard, so you mustn´t do any parties at all. You shouldn´t listen music aloud, otherwise they´ll be upset with you. Maybe you think that they are a little bit boring. And you´re right, honestly. But, they are really nice people. They´ll help you if you have any problem and Susan is a very good cook. You are going to enjoy her meals. And it´s good for you living in a quiet place. You should study for your exams too, and that house is perfect for you. Otherwise, you won´t be able to sit in your chair, open your books and study for your exams. And you must do it.
I know what are you thinking: My old brother is worse than my parents. And you´re right again!
Love, your brother.

Rules and obligations

Hello Megan. In reply to your email, I´m going to advice advise you about your new flatmates.
    They're always studying really hard, so you mustn´t do have any parties at all. You shouldn´t listen to loud music aloud, otherwise they´ll be upset with you. Maybe you think that they are a little bit boring. And you´re right, honestly. But, they are really nice people. They´ll help you if you have any problem and Susan is a very good cook. You are going to enjoy her meals. And it´s good for you, living in a quiet place. You should study for your exams too, and that house is perfect for you. Otherwise, you won´t be able to sit in your chair, open your books and study for your exams. And you must do it.
    I know what are you thinking: My older brother is worse than my parents. And you´re right again!
    Love, your brother.

Cute.