my diaries

My Ipad worked out the other day, so I have to use my lap top to write recently.

The problem is, I cannot start it up ( boot? ), there shows the charging icon in the screen and going to black in a second. I think it's the problem of the battery. I gave a call to the the after-service and plan to go there this weekend. When I was looking for the invoice in the ipad box, I found three diary books, from my high school to the college times.

I opened one of them, uh, that one was from ten years ago. I was a resident student in high school, I came home once a month. It was the first time I left my parents and live with teenagers of my age. Homesick was one of the most frequent topics. The others are study performance, friendship and the opposite sex.

The confusion and difficulties which I used to be upset was long long away, and I suddenly realized how time flies, because I could hardly recognize the characters of mine. Ten years, it's long enough letting any person see their changes and improvement, so did I.

These days ( This time? ), I do have some tricky business, I distracted myself and lose purpose from time to time. I met a career bottleneck, there is little space for further development. I felt in love, and end it with heartbroken 4 months ago. Two years, so many good memories.

However, I was very lucky to see that diary at that moment.
What will happen in the next ten years? Who knows? At least, I believe, then I will care about another important issues instead of these troubles in front of me. It's not big deal. I like who I am now much better.

人生路上我们常会看见自己的梦想破碎了,渴望落空了,但我们仍需做梦,否则心灵就会枯死,博爱便无法渗入心田。——保罗·柯艾略《朝圣》

my diaries (My old diaries)

My Ipad worked out the other day, so I have to use my lap top to write recently. (My ipad stopped working the other day, so I have to use my lap top to write recently.)

The problem is, I cannot start it up ( boot? ), there shows the charging icon in the screen and going to black in a second. I think it's the problem of the battery. I gave a call to the the after-service and plan to go there this weekend. When I was looking for the invoice in the ipad box, I found three diary books, from my high school to the college times. (The problem with my ipad is that it would not start, although the charging icon would show on the screen for a couple seconds before going out. I believe the root cause of the problem is that the battery stopped working. I called the customer service and decided to visit the local service center this weekend to get it fixed. When I was looking for the invoice for my ipad, I found three diary books, covering my high school and the college years. )

I opened one of them, which happened to be from ten years ago when I was in high school. It's a boarding school and I came home once a month. It was the first time I left my parents and lived with teenagers of my age. Homesick was one of the most frequent topics among us. The other topics were grades, friendship and the opposite sex.

The confusions and difficulties described in my diary were long gone and I suddenly realized how time flies, because I could hardly recognize my hand writing in the diary. Ten years' time is long enough for anyone to see his or her changes, no exception for me. 

Ten years since then, my life has become increasingly tricky these days. I distracted myself and lost purpose from time to time. My career hit a bottleneck and there is little space for further development. I felt in love but the relationship ended with two broken hearts 4 months ago. Two years and so many wonderful memories...

Nonetheless, it was nice to see my old diaries.

Who knows what would happen in the next ten years? At least, I hope that I will be handling some more important, and hopefully happier, matters then instead of these troubles in front of me now. 

No big deal. I like who I am now much better. 

My diaries

Thanks for the corrections!

My Ipad worked out (stopped working) the other day, so I have (had) to use my lap top to write recently.

The problem is, I cannot start it up ( boot? ), there (the iPad) shows the charging icon in (on) the screen and (then) going (goes) to black in a second. I think it's the(a) problem <of the>(with the) battery. I gave a call to the the after-service (help desk) and plan to(on) go(ing) there this weekend. When I was looking for the invoice in(side) the ipad box, I found three diary books, (spanning the times)from my high school (through) to the college times(years).

I opened one of them, uh, that one was from ten years ago. (,which I had written when) I was a resident student in high school. I came(During which time I had always returned) home once a month. It was the first time I left my parents and (had to) live with teenagers of my age. (Being) homesick was one of the most frequent topics (that I wrote about). The others are (were of) study performance, friendship and the opposite sex.

The confusion and difficulties which I used to be upset me was(seemed to be from a time) long long away(ago), and I suddenly realized how (that as) time flies (things change), because I (noticed that I) could hardly recognize(read) <the characters of mine>(my handwriting). Ten years, it's (is) long enough (to) letting any person see their changes and improvement, so did I.(in their lives, as I did)

These days ( This time? ), I do have some tricky business, I (get) distracted myself and lose purpose from time to time. I met a career bottleneck, there is little space(oppoprtunity) for further development(advancement). I <felt(fell) in love,> (had also been in a two year relationship) and(which had to end) with heartbroken(in a heartbreak) 4 months ago. (For those) two years, (there had been) so many good memories.

However(Be that as it may), I (count myself to be)was very lucky to see that(have discovered my old) diary(diaries) at that moment.

So... What will happen in the next ten years? Who knows? (Well then) at least (for now), I believe, then I will care more about another important (pressing)issues instead of (dwelling on) these troubles infront of me (today). It's not (a)big deal. I like who I am now much better (than before).

** if I made mistakes, forgive me **

my diaries

Thanks for corrections!