My classes this semester

I applied for Civil Engineering several months ago. After enrolling, I took my first semester on this field. With considering my past, it was a new experience for me in all directions. Dealing with new concepts, meeting new people with new goals, and so on, all were a little strange for me. However, I tried my best to adjust myself to new situations.
Like most Engineering fields Basic classes were devoted to calculus and Physics I (Classical Mechanics). I took below classes as well:

--------
--------

The idea of creating this website came to my mind after I did some research on some subjects connected with Civil Engineering. I think every student during his/her study period probably face with useful or helpful information. It's not a bad idea to collect them and share them with others. It can also be an opportunity to contact and communicate new idea with new people around the world.
I hope it is helpful. Please don't hesitate to make any suggestion, It would be appreciated.

My classes this semester

I applied for Civil Engineering several months ago. After enrolling, I took my first semester in this field. Considering my past, it was a new experience for me in all areas. Dealing with new concepts, meeting new people with different goals, and so on. All  of this was little strange for me. However, I tried my best to adjust  to  this new situation.
    Like in  most engineering studiesmy classes were  basically  devoted to Calculus and Physics I (Classical Mechanics). I took the following classes as well: You will need to write them down

--------
    --------

The idea of creating this website [ where is this website?] came to  mind, after I did some research on some subjects connected with Civil Engineering. I think  that every student during his/her study period is  probably faced with useful and helpful information. It's not a bad idea to collect it and share it with others. This can also be an opportunity to contact and communicate new ideas to people around the world.
    I hope this is helpful. Please don't hesitate to make any suggestions. It would be  much appreciated.