My work

I have been working for 6 years after school. Memorize all the experience and suffering I had gone through in past years, it is very lots of things to record or write down for me. I remember that my first work was a trainer in oversee corpotation. I were assigned to be responsible for look after the automatic machines that will produce many products every day, so there were many wear out for these machines, we need to mantain them every day. The work is very hard and feel tired due to I need work last 12 hrs everyday. But the work setting is very pleasure. The second work is small home compliance design for the microwave oven. I like the work very much, the reason is, this is what I love or what I expected in the school time. I like to do design due to there own the initial idea or thought, do not like to work as someone who give himself idea, then you just act this work like this. After 3 year, I changed another work, has been staying in here untill now, It is a oversee corporation too. In this company, I am responsible for the Power tool design and follow up. When you follow a new project, there are lots of work for you, you have to set up the Telecomunication to communicate with oversee engineers and collect any message for the project status and issue so that you can follow up the project smoothly and proceed in any tightly time. Therefore, english has played a important role in my work day. but for me in here, I can read clearly any email from oversee and inside company, also I can write what I what to express for the technology aspect. However, the only shortage is that I can not clear understand what somebody also talked in the TC. So my boss has to talk with them stand for me. It is my regret, I more expect I can communicate with them who talk in native english. I is my dreams.

Therefore English has played plays a important vital role in my work day. but for me in here, There is no problem for me to I can read clearly any understand both foreign and domestic email from overseas and inside company, also I can write what I nor what to express myself in technical matters. for the technology aspect. However, the only shortage problem is that I can not cannot clear understand when someone talks to me in English what somebody also talked in the TC [What's a TC?]. So my boss has to do the talking with them stand for me. It is my regret, I more expect I can communicate with them who talk in native english. I is my dreams. This is my only shortcoming. I would like to be able to converse with them in English. This is my dream.

My Work

I have been working for the past six 6 years after I had graduated from school. Memorize I did not forget all the experience and suffering that I had endured.  gone through in past years, it is very lots of There are so many things to record or write down for me.

I remember that my first work job was a trainer in oversee a foreign holding corporation. where I were assigned to be was responsible for look after these automatic machines automatons that will produce many products every day make things non stop.  , So there were many they wear out for these machines, we need easily and had to be maintained them every day constantly. The work is very hard complicated and feel tired due to I need work last 12 hrs everyday by the end of the twelve hour work day, I too, am worn out. But However, the work setting environment is very pleasure enjoyable.

The My second work job is small in home compliance design for the microwave ovens. I like the work very much, the reason is, for this is what I love or what I and expected in my school trainingin the school time. I like to do design due to there with my own the initial idea and not someone else's. It would be too boring for me. or thought, do not like to work as someone who give himself idea, then you just act this work like this.

After 3 a three year stint, I changed another work, has been staying in here untill now I found myself still in another job. , It is a oversee a foreign subsidiary corporation too. In this company Here I am responsible for the design of power tools design and follow up. When you follow a There is always plenty of work when a new project materializes. , there are lots of work for you, you have to set up There are tons of communiques   Telecomunication to communicate with overseas engineers and collect any message and umpteen emails for the project status and inenumeral issues so that you can to be handled and follow ups to ensure the schedule of the project is running smoothly and proceeding in a timely fashion any tightly time.