Today is my Birthday :)

Hi italki friends!
Today is my Birthday and I want all of you wish me as well as remember me in your prayers.
For me this is the beginning of new life. I am feeling like I am born today. I want to make some changes for the bright future so wish me best of luck. I am always counting my blessings. On my birthday, what I want from God is happiness for everyone who is part of this world. May God make everyone feel fearless including me and embody all charm, beauty, grace, good health, wealth, auspiciousness, purity, generosity as well as prosperity.

Lord, give us the courage to change the things which can and ought to be changed, the serenity to accept the things which cannot be changed and the wisdom to know the difference.

Take care all.

Today is my Birthday :)

Hi italki friends!
    Today is my Birthday and I want all of you to wish me as well as remember me in your prayers.
    For me this is the beginning of new life. I am feeling like I am born again today. I want to make some changes for the bright future so wish me best of luck. I am always counting my blessings. On my birthday, what I want from God is happiness for everyone who is part of this world. May God make everyone feel fearless including me and embody all charm, beauty, grace, good health, wealth, auspiciousness, purity, generosity as well as prosperity.

Take care all.