my greatest problem

what a mess! I study english for so long. sometimes i payed an english course, but most of my studies are alone on the internet,watching videos, musics etc... i also love sing karaokes.but when i open my mouth...oh my! i speak so slowly . it is so hard to reasoning fast and fit in into a conversation group. i'm so anguished with that.
so, if you know how to do ,please help me.

My greatest problem

What a mess! I have been studying English for so long. Sometimes I paid for an English course, but most of my studies have been on the internet, watching videos, listening to musics etc... I also love to sing Karaoke. However, when I open my mouth to talk ... oh my - I speak so slowly. It is so hard to react quick and fit in into a group conversation. I'm so anguished with that.

So, if you know what I could do to improve, please let me know.

My greatest problem.

What a mess. I am studying English for so long. Sometimes I have payed for an English course, but most of my studies are alone on the internet,watching videos, musics etc...   I also love singing karaokes. But when I open my mouth...Oh my! I speak very slowly. It is so hard to reason fast and fit in to a conversation group. I'm so anguished with that. 

So, if you know how to do ,please help me.

And your English is very good. But the problem is your lack of confidence. My advice, keep calm and stay brave. Get in to a conversation of any kind. Don't listen to people.