Could someone correct my text?

Today I'm going to talk about a child who does not want to go to school.

When one child doesn't want to go to school, it's called to play hooky, and if she, or he pretends to be fake over something it's called to put one over on someone, in this case, their Mom.

The children sometimes think to go to school is like to give their such a hard time, and they want to cut class.
Therefore, when a child tries to break the rules, she or he can get caught. But these children are so smart and sometimes they forge a copy of documents to foolproof that they don´t need to go to school, and get out of that.

Therefore, when a child tries to secretly break the rules, she, or he can get caught. However, these children are so smart, and sometimes they forge a copy of documents to be foolproof that they don't need to go to school, and get out of that.

The parents have to keep their eyes and ears open.

Could someone correct my text?

When one a child doesn't want to go to school, it's called to play playing hooky, and if she, or he he or she pretends to be fake over fake something it's called to putting one over on someone, in this case, their his or her Mom.

The children sometimes think that to go to school is like to give their (?) such a hard time, and they want to cut class.
    Therefore, when a child tries to break the rules, she or he he or she can get caught. But these children are so smart and sometimes they forge a copy of documents to foolproof prove that they don´t need to go to school, and get out of that.

Therefore, when a child tries to secretly break the rules, she, or he he or she can get caught. However, these children are so smart, and sometimes they forge a copy of documents to be foolproof prove that they don't need to go to school, and get out of that.