I like flowers and you?)

When I was a child I saw many beautiful flowers in my grandma's garden. I asked her to let me plant some of them, but she answered that it is a big responsibility to take care about flowers. I dreamed to grow my own plants. One summer I had such an opportunity. Never have I been so happy before this moment! I watered the flowers every day and visited them each hour)) I saw how they grew day by day. I tried to guess the color of their blossoms. These flowers were like babies for me.

I still like flowers, so I buy them and grow them often. I believe that flowers are an example of the nature of beauty; hence, they can make your bad mood better and make you feel happiness in your heart.

I like flowers. Do you?  (I understood what you were trying to say, but grammatically it looks like you're asking whether you like me rather than asking me if I like flowers)

When I was a child, I saw many beautiful flowers in my grandma's garden. I asked her to let me plant some of them, but she answered that it is a big responsibility to take care of flowers. I dreamed of growing (or you could say: I dreamed about growing) my own plants. One summer I had the opportunity*. Never have I been so happy before this moment**! I watered the flowers every day and visited them each hour)) I saw how they grew day by day. I tried to guess the color of their blossoms. These flowers were like babies for me.

I still like flowers, so I buy them and grow them often. I believe that flowers are an example of the nature of beauty; hence, they can make your bad mood better and make you feel happiness in your heart.***

----

Overall, very few mistakes, and they were minor. It was very easy to understand.

By the way, the use of ")" as a smilie face is not an American habit and might confuse people a bit if they are seeing it for the first time..  We type :)  or :-) or =)

* "One summer I had such an opportunity:"  I think you are trying to say that you had the opportunity to plant flowers one summer. If you say you had "such an opportunity" it means you had a really big opportunity that was fantastic. ("This job offer is such an opportunity!"). You could say "One summer I had one such opportunity" but it's easier to just say "I had an opportunity" or "I had the opportunity."

** "before this moment" is grammatically correct but sounds a little foreign. Also, the word order is fine but also sounds a little foreign. Most people would just say: "I have never been so happy!"

*** "feel happiness in your heart" is grammatically correct but sounds a little foreign. Generally we won't refer to the organ where we feel an emotion unless we're being a little goofy or over-dramatic. I might say "I feel tired in my brain" but it's a bit of a joke when I say that.