please correct / couchsurfing

Hello everyone!
I'm Daniela, I live in Lima, I'm an engineer. Next week I will travel with my best friend Jennifer through Los Andes from Peru, it’s our farewell to our beautiful country so it will be a great trip, our tour begins in Arequipa then Cuzco we'll stay a maximum of 4 days from 11 to July, We already know Machupicchu so we will visit other beautiful places in Cuzco, We are very calm, cheerful and gentle, Jennifer speaks English and German, Spanish, I speak French, English and Spanish, we know many places in Peru so we could advise on places to visit.
See you soon!

please correct / couchsurfing

Hello everyone!
    I'm Daniela, I live in Lima and I'm an engineer. Next week I will be traveling with my best friend Jennifer through Los Andes in Peru. It’s our farewell trip to our beautiful country, so it will be a great trip. Our tour begins in Arequipa and then we'll visit Cuzco. We'll stay for 4 days starting on the 11th of July. We already know Machupicchu, so we will visit other beautiful places in Cuzco. We are very calm, cheerful and gentle. Jennifer speaks English, German, Spanish and I speak French, English and Spanish. We know about a lot places in Peru, so we can advise people on places to visit. 

See you soon!

please correct / couchsurfing

Hello everyone!
    I'm Daniela. I live in Lima, I'm an engineer. I'm an engineer from Peru.  Next week I will travel with my best friend Jennifer through Los  the Andes from in Peru.  It's our farewell to our beautiful country so it will be a great trip.   Our tour begins in Arequipa and then moves to Cuzco where we'll stay a maximum of 4 days from until the 11th of July 11 to July.  We already know Machupicchu so we will be visiting other beautiful places in Cuzco.  We are very calm, cheerful, and gentle.   Jennifer speaks English, and German, and Spanish while I speak French, English, and Spanish.   We know many places in Peru so we could advise you on places to visit.
    See you soon!