Idiom about Monkey

I am a tutor for a bad boy who is son of my teacher. He is a naughty boy, he usually makes monkey business in my class such as: eating candy while i am teaching...etc. He always askes me the questions that don't relative with my lession to trying to make a monkey out of me. When i ask him a question and respect his respond, he usually repeat what i said, of course he never answer. He had monkey around.

- 3 idioms-
to monkey around
monkey business
to make a monkey out of someone

Idiom about Monkey

I am a tutor for a bad boy who is son of my teacher. He is a naughty (spoiled) boy, he usually makes monkey business in my class such as: eating candy while i am teaching...etc. He always askes me the questions that don't relative with my lession (lesson) to trying to make a monkey out of me. When i ask him a question and respect his respond (respondes), he usually repeats what i said, of course he never answers. He had monkey around.

- 3 idioms-
    to monkey around
    monkey business
    to make a monkey out of someone

Idiom about Monkey

I am a tutor for a bad boy who is son of my teacher. He is a naughty boy, he usually makes monkey business in my class such as: eating candy while i am teaching...etc. He always askes me the questions that don't relative with my lession (lesson) to trying to make a monkey out of me. When i ask him a question and respect his respond (respondse), he usually repeats what i said, of course he never answers. He had monkey around.

- 3 idioms-
    to monkey around
    monkey business
    to make a monkey out of someone