Start to Prepare for the Test--开始为考试准备

There will be an exam, the last and the only one this semester, the day after tomorrow. My confidence now is not enough. This class lectured by our head-teacher boringly, moreover, I’m not interested at all. As a result, I skipped all the classes except the first one and the last several. If it were not for fire catching my eyebrows, I might well not remember to read the book. My roommate played joke on me,“How nonchalant you are! Watch out for failing the test.” There’s less than two days left, so I have to dedicate myself to preparing for the terminal test. Fighting!
后天就要考试了,这学期的最后一场,也是唯一的一场考试。现底气有点不足啊!这门课班主任讲的没意思,另外,我一点也不感兴趣.结果就是除了第一节和最后几节课,其余的我都逃了。要不是火烧眉毛,估计我还想不起翻看这本书呢。室友开我玩笑,“你好淡定啊~当心挂科。”现在只剩下一天多的时间了,所以我要全身心地投入到准备期末考试当中去了。奋斗!

Start to Prepare for the Test--开始为考试准备

There will be an exam, the last and the only one this semester, the day after tomorrow. My confidence now is not enough very high. This class is lectured by our head-teacher boringly, moreover, I’m not interested at all. As a result, I skipped all the classes except the first one and the last several. If it were not for fire catching my eyebrows, I might well not remember to read the book. My roommate played a joke on teased me“How nonchalant you are! Watch out for failing the test.” There are less than two days left, so I have to dedicate myself to preparing for the terminal test (our term is final exam, or the plural form finals). Fighting!

Good Luck!