Something about italki 关于italki的一些东西

I am a mechanical engineer.This is my fist time to writ something in italki.
我是一个机械工程师,这是我第一次在italki上写东西。
I just browsed some items and comments.I found that some comments which just shows a new sentence
我刚刚看了一些文章和评论,我发现有些评论只有一个新的句子并为附上解释说名可能会让外语学习者更加迷惑.
without explain will confuse language learners.

For sometimes the sentences written by language learners is current but just not idiomatic,if no explain,they will not know right or wrong.
因为一些外语学习者写的句子是对的,只是不地道而已,如果没有解释,他们就不知道对的还是错的。

So i have some suggestion:
所以我建议:

1. Write sentences and give comments using two languages.
使用两种语言写短文和给评论

2.No explain , no comment.
评论必附解释

Why we need to learn a foreign language? I thought a lot,The most fundamental must be that we want to know some different,
为什么我们需要学一门外语,对此,我想了很多,最根本的原因一定是想要知道一些不一样的东西
we want to communicate to each other.we want to know each other.
我们想要彼此交流,想要理解彼此
so don't care about if it‘s idiomatic,need care if it is understood.
所以别在意是否地道,你需要关系是否能被理解。
Most of the time, we can understand the mean the writer want to express.
大多是时候,我们可以理解作者想要表达的意思

Then just say "Good job!“ or ”You are right,and i have a better one for you reference,
那么就告诉他“好样的” 或者“你是对的,但是我有一个更好的给你参考。

of course you should point out the mistake in principle if they had.
当然,如果有原则性的错误,还是要指出来的。

Your original passage is highlighted in blue. Everything else are corrections. 

Something about italki.

(Good!)

(The first sentence is good. However, most English speakers write "I am" as "I'm". "I am" is formal and used in essays for professors. "I'm" is informal and used when speaking to friends and family. Either one works fine, though! In the second sentence, there are just some minor spelling errors. 
    This is my first time writing something on italki.  Your original passage was "to write", but you're in present tense, so it should be "writing".)

I just browsed some items and comments. I found that some comments which just shows a new sentence without explain will confuse language learners. 

(The first sentense is okay. However, it sounds "choppy" to a native English speaker. You want something that flows. So, a better sentence would be, "I was browsing some items and comments." The second sentence is dependent in actuality. You wrote, "I found that some comments which just shows a new sentence without explain will confuse language learners." It's dependent because seperated the first and second sentence with a period.

I just browsed some items and commentsI found that some comments which just shows a new sentence without explain will confuse language learners.

What if we removed the first sentence? Then, it would just be the second sentence. People wouldn't understand where you are coming from. So, I would link the two sentences. Your new sentence would be,

"I was browsing some items and comments, and I found that some comments just shows a new sentence without explaining the correction. This will confuse language learners.

I highlighted, "explaining the correction" because your original sentence was, "without explain will confuse". What are you explaining?)

(Sometimes, the sentences written by language learners ........ If there is no explanation, they won't know if it's right or wrong. I'm a bit confused on, is current but just not idiomatic, so I skipped it if you don't mind? )

So i have some suggestion:
    (Good! You sould add a comma before, "I". "So" at the beginning of a sentence is introductory. Your new sentence would be,

"So, I have some suggestions.")

(Well done!)

2.No explain , no comment.
    (The correct form would be, "No explanation, no comment."

(The first sentence needs one minor change. Place a "do" between, "why" and "we". The second sentence is a little bit confusing. Is it one sentence, or did you intend to put a . instead of a , between lot and the? 

(We want to communicate with each other, not to each other. For example, I traded with David versus I traded to David. The second sentence is great! Remember to capitalize after a new sentence! :) 

(So, don't worry about it if it's idiomatic. When someone wants a person to no think of a certain thing, they usually say, "Don't worry about it." Care and worry are relative. However, worry is more fitting in this situation. Some examples,

"Mom, don't worry about it!"

"Jake, you should stop worrying about me, I'll be fine.")

(Almost perfect! Great job on the introductory! Instead of mean, replace it with meaning. Also, it's wants  , not want. When refering in 3rd person and in present tense, the verb comes with an "s". For example, "He wants  a cake." "She bites the pizze."

(Don't forget about the capitalization. It's a minor error, but if you have so many letters that aren't capitalized, your passage, or even paper, will look rushed, and your English professor, if you have one, will be furiated. So, your sentence would be, 

"Of course, you should point out the mistakes in principle, if they had any."

Your correct on, "mistake". Though, majority of the time, there is more than one mistake, so people say mistakes. "David, go over Jake's test and look for mistakes." 

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)