Beautiful country.

Last month I was in Norway. I was visiting my mom's friends. A wonderful country, people are very cheerful and smiling, a beautiful nature. Looking at the landscape of Norway, you are want to believe in something mystical and fabulous ... It seems that the legends of the Trolls really true. Unusual feeling: children's curiosity and desire to adventure. I advise you to visit this country!:)

P.s.In the photo the spring and autumn in Norway.

Beautiful country.

Last month I was in Norway. I was visiting my mom's friends. A wonderful country, people are very cheerful and always smiling, a and you are surrounded by the beauty iful of nature. Looking at the landscape of Norway, you are want able to believe in something mystical and fabulous ... It seems that the legends of the Trolls really are true. You become aware of unusual feelings: a childlike ren curiosity and the desire to have an adventure. I advise recommend that you to visit this country!:)

Beautiful country.

Last month I was in Norway. I was visiting my mom's friends. A wonderful country, people are very cheerful and smiling, a beautiful nature (Does this mean the nature...i.e. plants and land...was beautiful? , mirroring the beautiful landscape of Norway, or that the "nature" of the people was beautiful?  If so, you should try saying mirroring their beautiful personalities) . Looking at the landscape of Norway, you are want to believe in something mystical and fabulous ... It seems that the legends of the Trolls are really true. This is an unusual feeling: a child-like curiosity and desire to adventure. I advise recommend that you visit this country!:)

P.S. The photos show both the spring and autumn in Norway.