The little prince! =)

Was always one of my favorite books and so I wanted to write a book that would hopefully touch people’s lives in the way that “The Little Prince” touched mine.I had fun reading The Little Prince with my brothers last year. There was much of it that flew over their heads, but the illustration and cast of characters kept them interested. This is definitely one of those books that will touch you in a different way each time you read it.

The Little Prince! =)

The Little Prince Was has always been one of my favorite books, and so I wanted to write a book that would hopefully touch people’s lives in the way that “The Little Prince” has touched mine. I had fun reading it The Little Prince with my brothers last year. There was much of it that flew (Flew seems too dramatic.) went over their heads, but the illustration and cast of characters kept them interested. This is definitely one of those books that will touch you in a different way each time you read it.

The little Prince was one of my favourite books when I was a child. (But now I prefer....)

The Little Prince has been always been on of my favourite book. (And still is.) 

'Was' is usually used to describe something in the past.

'Has been' continues to the present time.

The Little Prince! =)

This [I understand you were continuing from the title but a subject just sounds better here.] was always one of my favorite books and so I wanted to write a book that would hopefully touch people’s lives in the way that “The Little Prince” touched mine.I had fun reading "The Little Prince[be consistent throughout you whole piece of writing] with my brothers last year. There was much of it that flew over their heads, but the illustrations and cast of characters kept them interested. This is definitely one of those books that will touch you in a different way each time you read it.

[My corrections are minor and I admit a tad petty but I only made them to help you seeing as you have aspirations to become a writer yourself.

"The Little Prince" is also one of my all-time favourites. I have read it in French, Dutch, and English and it never ceases to touch me in the innermost recesses of my soul! The chapter about his friendship with the fox is incredible!]