The little prince! =)

Was always one of my favorite books and so I wanted to write a book that would hopefully touch people’s lives in the way that “The Little Prince” touched mine.I had fun reading The Little Prince with my brothers last year. There was much of it that flew over their heads, but the illustration and cast of characters kept them interested. This is definitely one of those books that will touch you in a different way each time you read it.

The Little Prince! =)

The Little Prince Was has always been one of my favorite books, and so I wanted to write a book that would hopefully touch people’s lives in the way that “The Little Prince” has touched mine. I had fun reading it The Little Prince with my brothers last year. There was much of it that flew (Flew seems too dramatic.) went over their heads, but the illustration and cast of characters kept them interested. This is definitely one of those books that will touch you in a different way each time you read it.

The little Prince was one of my favourite books when I was a child. (But now I prefer....)

The Little Prince has been always been on of my favourite book. (And still is.) 

'Was' is usually used to describe something in the past.

'Has been' continues to the present time.