A Terrible Week

Owing to my bad cold for a few days, I've felt tired. My clinic has been closed since the beginning of this week, as well as my part-time job has been postponed. How terrible this week was!
Tonight, I had a bowl of noodles from a sidewalk cafe for dinner instead of eating some rice with fish. My bad flu caused my taste not to feel good.

While having this bowl of noodle, two friendly patients of mine visited my clinic. Examining them and advising them took me more than thirty minutes. When I came back to the table, those noodles had swelled. As a result, I couldn't continue to eat them.

Medical field is such. Once in a while, under urgent situations, it requires doctors to forget themselves for saving their patients' lives first.

A Terrible Week

Owing to my bad cold for a few days, I've felt tired. My clinic has been closed since the beginning of this week, as well as my part-time job has been postponed. I had to close my clinic from the beginning of the week, and I was too sick to go to my part-time job. How terrible this week was!

Tonight I opened the clinic, and while having a bowl of noodles, two friendly patients of mine visited my clinic. Examining them and advising them took me more than thirty minutes. When I came back to the table, those noodles had swelled swollen. As a result, I couldn't continue to eat them.

The Medical field is such. Once in a while, under urgent situations, it requires doctors to forget themselves for saving and attend to their patients' lives first.

I rewrote the 2nd sentance to make it clear that your cold was the cause of your work problems.

swell is a complicated verb

Glad you are feeling better now!