Thumb Wrestling sould be a Olympic game

One friend of mine was trying to take me on. Although I don´t like some competition, I had to go because I'm not chicken. I said to him: Bring it on, ready for some humiliation?

Poor Ricky! He got trounced. I taught him a thing or two about how thumb wrestling should be played. The better part is that he had to pay me off thirty dollars for his lose.

As far as I'm concerned, 30 dollars are not too high for a competition like that. However, he didn't have any cash prize to give to me; he only gave me bragging rights. Okay, I wasn't hoping he will pay me either.

Thumb Wrestling should be an Olympic game

A One friend of mine was trying to take me on. Although I dont like some [some doesn't fit here] competition, I had to accept go because I'm not chicken. I said to him: Bring it on!, Ready for some humiliation?

Poor Ricky! He got trounced. I taught him a thing or two about how thumb wrestling should be played. The best better part is that he had to pay me off [pay off means something is successful; eg: 'His investment in Apple stock has really paid off' or it can mean to bribe someone illegaly with money; eg: 'he paid off the health inspectors so he could keep his restaurant open'] thirty dollars for his loss.

As far as I'm concerned, 30 dollars are not too much high for a competition like that. However, he didn't have any cash [prize] to give to me; he only gave me bragging rights. Okay, I wasn't hoping he would will pay me either.