My Home town

My home town is Penang Island, Malaysia. It is a beautiful island; the most famous food in my hometown is Asam Laksa and Char Koay Teow. The land of Penang is not so big compare to other states of Malaysia. Most of the residents who stay at Georgetown are Chinese. That’s why Georgetown has a lot of Chinese schools and Chinese foods.

There have two transportation ways which can access from mainland Malaysia to Penang Island.
You can access to Penang either through by ferryboat or bridge. The Penang Bridge is prohibiting people to walk on it to see the view of Penang, it is only allow car or motorcycle to pass by. The total length of the bridge is 13.5 km, I think it is a longest bridge in Malaysia.

The Penang government will organize the Penang Bridge Marathon every year, this year the Penang Bridge Marathon will be held on 17 November 2013. Currently, Penang government was to build another bridge from mainland to access Penang Island, the second Penang Bridge is longer than the first Penang Bridge.

Recently, Penang Island full of art atmosphere. There are much of painters to make their creative drawing on the old and traditional building in Georgetown area. All of these drawing attracted a lot of traveller to visit and take picture. Other than that, Penang Island still has the traditional craft but it is almost to be lost.

My sweet house is located at the north side of island which near to the beach; from my house’s balcony can have a good view of sunrise and sunset.
It was a beautiful scenery, I love it so much.

My Home town

My home town is Penang Island, Malaysia. It is a beautiful island; the most famous food in my hometown is Asam Laksa and Char Koay Teow. The land of Penang is not very big compared to other states of Malaysia. Most of the residents who stay at Georgetown are Chinese. That’s why Georgetown has a lot of Chinese schools and Chinese foods.

There are two modes of transportation ways that can access to Penang Island from mainland Malaysia.
    You can access to Penang either through by ferryboat or bridge. The Penang Bridge prohibits people from walking on it to see the view of Penang. It is Only allow car or motorcycle are allowed to pass by. The total length of the bridge is 13.5 km, I think it is a longest bridge in Malaysia.

The Penang government will organizes the Penang Bridge Marathon every year. This year the Penang Bridge Marathon will be held on 17 November 2013. Currently, the Penang government was to build another bridge from mainland to access Penang Island.  The second Penang Bridge is longer than the first Penang Bridge.

Recently, Penang Island full of art atmosphere. There are many painters who make their creative drawing on the old and traditional building in Georgetown area. All of these drawings attract a lot of travellers to visit and take pictures. Other than that, Penang Island still has the traditional craft but it is about to be lost.

My sweet house is located at the north side of island, which is near to the beach; from my house’s balcony you can have a good view of sunrise and sunset.
    It has beautiful scenery, I love it so much.

[Very good description.]