I'm not a Perfect Person

Well I know I can't do anything , People think I'm still kid. I have many trouble in my life, but I always learning from trouble to be a better although my age still young for people but I don't think so. And my parents think my imagine so highly, but I prove to my parents and they are just silence because I can prove. I know they are not support me , because the risk is more than how many I got money but I don't care, Money can't buy happiness. But My parents still want me to be employee in business family, I very very don't like it

I'm not a Perfect Person

Well I know I can't do anything , People still think I'm Just kid. I have many trouble A lot of trouble in my life, but I always learn from bed things which happens to me trouble to be a better person although but my age still showing I'm to young for everyone but I don't feel like that think so. And my parents think my imagination is imagine so highly too high, but I can prove to my parents and they are just silence because I can prove. I know they are not supporting me , because the risk I take is much higher like amount of money i got for it (more than how many I got money) but I don't care, Money can't buy happiness. But My parents still insist on want me to be an employee in family business, I don't really like it this idea.

I'm not a Perfect Person

Well I know I can't do anything , People still think I'm just a kid. I have a lot of trouble in my life, but I always learn from bed things which happens to me to be a better person but my age still showing that I am too young for everyone around but I don't feel like that. My parents think my imagination is too high, but I can prove to my parents that it is not just a imagination and after that they are just remain silent because I can prove and they don´t know what to say. I know they are not supporting me , because the risk I take is much higher like amount of money I got for it but I don't care, Money can't buy happiness. But my parents still insist on me to be an employee in family business but I don´t really like this idea.

I'm not a Perfect Person