The importance of native vines

The vite cultivation in the world is very diffuse . Historically the most importants are in Europe France, Italy, Spain, Germany and others that bordering on Mediterranean Sea. Since several years, the vine has been diffuse in another countries, as California, Chile, New Zeland, Australia etc.
The principal differences between European viticulture and that of the "New World", concern, above all, the dimension of the vineyards and the varieties cultivated.
The grape-grower of the New world is mostly an entrepreneur, who organizes production's factors in modern and technical way: the vineyards are often of great dimensions so to manage mechanically many workmanships usually handmade such as the pruning and the vintage. Also the choose of the vines, answer to precise managerial choices: usually between the red vines are prefered Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot, while between the whites are prefered Sauvignon and Chardonnay. These vines are called "internationals" because the wines obtained from them, have been widely spread in the world from France, and therefore they are recognized and meet the consumer taste.
Italy is the country of the diversity: together to international grape varieties , are cultivated 350 native vines, an extraordinary number that gives evidence of the passion that the grape-grower has put in the choice of the vine. The native vines are an important patrimony of biodiversity and they give evidence to the will of the grape-grower to look for what the French call "terroir" that is the perfect combination of climate, soil, grape variety and human factor. This is the essence for a great viticulture. For many of these, must to be studied yet the better winemaking technique, but the great results obtained by some of these, encourage us to move forward on this way. In Italy the grape-grower uses the modern techniques of vineyard management in jointly way with the local traditions, that has learnt from his father and from the environment in which he lives.
Behind every native vine, there is an history, made of sacrifices and knoledge, that can not to be lose, only because the consumer taste has been standardized toward the aroma of green capsicum of the Cabernet or of vanilla of the oak barrel, often confered to the wine, not by its passage in the barrel, but from wood chips immersed in it. Therefore dear consumers of all world, be curious, go over the known tastes

The importance of native Italian grapevines

Grapevine cultivation is widespread. Historically, the most prominent cultivation took place in European countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Germany, and other countries that border the Mediterranean Sea. For several years, cultivation has also been prolific in several non-European countries, including California, Chile, New Zeland, and Australia. 
    The principal differences between European and "New World" viticulture concern the size of the vineyards and the varieties of grapes that are cultivated.
    The grape-grower of the New World is often an entrepreneur who organizes the production in a modern and technical fashion. The vineyards are often of great dimensions so that many tasks that are tradionally performed by hand, such as pruning and vintage, must be managed mechanically. Also, the fate of the vines, is subject to precise managerial discretion: typically the red vines are cultivated to produce Cabernet Sauvignons, Cabernet Francs, and Merlots, while  the white vines are cultivated for Sauvignons and Chardonnays. These vines are considered "international" because the wines produced by them have historically been exported all over the world from France, and therefore they are internationally recognized and meet the consumer's expectations.
    Italy is home to a huge diversity of grape vines. Along with the international grape varieties, Italians cultivate around 350 local varieties. This extraordinary diversity is an indication of the passion that Italian grape growers infuse in their viniculture. The biodiversity of these native vines is an important part of the Italian tradition, the maintenance of which demonstrates the aspiration of the cultivators to strive for what the French call "terroir" (i.e., the perfect combination of climate, soil, grape variety, and human intervention). This is the essence for an optimal viniculture. For many of the cultivators, there is room for improvement in the winemaking technique, but nonetheless the great results obtained by some of the current techniques encourage us to move forward in this undertaking. In Italy, the grape-growers are currently using modern techniques of vineyard management in conjunction with local traditions that theylearned from their fathers and from the surrounding environment.
    Behind every native vine is a history involving sacrifices and knowledge that cannot be lost, even if the consumers' taste becomes standardized toward, for example, the aroma of green capsicum in a Cabernet or of vanilla from an oak barrel (the aroma of which is often conferred not via its passage in the barrel, but from wood chips that are immersed in the wine). Therefore, dear consumers of the world, do us a favor by developing your curiosities and trying new flavors!

The importance of native vines

The vite Vine cultivation in the world is very diffuse . Historically the most importants ones are in Europe, for example France, Italy, Spain, Germany and others that bordering border on Mediterranean Sea. Since several years, the vine has been diffuse in (spread to) another other countries, as for example California, Chile, New Zealand, Australia etc.
    The grape-grower of the New world is mostly an entrepreneur, who organizes the production's factors in a modern and technical way: the vineyards are often of great dimensions so as to manage mechanically many workmanships tasks that are usually handmade such as the pruning and the vintage. Also the choose choice of the vines answer corresponds to precise managerial choices: usually between the red vines are prefered the Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot are preferred, while between the whites are prefered Sauvignon and Chardonnay are preferred. These vines are called "internationals" because the wines obtained from them have been widely spread in the world from France, and therefore they are recognized and meet the consumer taste.
    Italy is the country of the diversity: together to with international grape varieties , are cultivated 350 native vines are cultivated, an extraordinary number that gives is evidence of the passion that the grape-grower has put in the choice of the vine. The native vines are an important patrimony heritage for biodiversity and they give are evidence to of the will of the grape-grower to look for what the French call "terroir", that is the perfect combination of climate, soil, grape variety and human factors. This is the essence for of a great viticulture. For many of these, must to be studied yet the a better winemaking technique must also be studied, but the great results obtained by some of these (some of these what?), encourage us to move forward on in this way. In Italy the grape-grower uses the modern techniques of vineyard management in jointly a joint way with the local traditions that he has learnt from his father and from the environment in which he lives.
    Behind every native vine, there is an a history, made up of sacrifices and knowledge, that cannot to be lose lost, only because the consumer taste has been standardized toward the aroma of green capsicum of the Cabernet or of vanilla of the oak barrel, often conferred to the wine, not by its passage into the barrel, but from wood chips immersed in it. Therefore dear consumers of all the whole world, be curious, go over beyond the well-known tastes