My little kittens

I like animals so much.I like dogs,rabbits,birds but first of all i like cats.In my childhood i always had a lot of cats.Now i have three cats and three little kittens.One is old and second two are young.Klaudija is very nice and smart.She is also funny and ridiculous.Her kittens died after their birth.That was very sad happening but now she is pregnant again.My other cat Bella is also nice.She is white with black spots.She have tree sweet kittens.One is white like her and other two are black with white spots.They are twins.I like they so much.They playing together all the day.They do not have names yet,but i am thinking about that.
Cats are very good pets.When i am sad my sweet cats make me happy and near they i laugh and forget that because i was sad.I take care about them,i am playing with they and i like to do that. :)

My little kittens

I like animals so much.I like dogs,rabbits,birds but -most- of all i like cats.In my childhood, i always had a lot of cats.Now i have three cats and three little kittens.One is old and two -other- are young.Klaudija is very nice and smart.She is also funny and ridiculous.Her kittens died after birth.That was very sad but now she is pregnant again.My other cat Bella is also nice.She is white with black spots.She -has- three sweet kittens.One is white like her and -the- other two are black with white spots.They are twins.I like -them- so much.They -play- together -throughout- the day.They do not have names yet,but i am thinking -on- that.
    Cats are very good pets.When i am sad my sweet cats make me happy and then i laugh and forget that i was sad.I take care -of- them, i play with them and i like to do that. :)

And as Jerry said, capital I when used to refer to oneself.

All the best, and happy English learning.

My little kittens

I like animals so much.I like dogs,rabbits,birds but --- best--- of all i like cats.In my childhood i always had a lot of cats.Now i have three cats and three little kittens.One is old and---the---second two are young.Klaudija is very nice and smart.She is also funny and ridiculous.Her kittens died after their birth.That was very sad----- but now she is pregnant again.My other cat Bella is also nice.She is white with black spots. She ---has--- _three kittens.One is white like her and ---the--other two are black with white spots.They are twins.I like---them--- so much.  They---play--- together all---- day.They do not have names yet,but i am thinking about that.
    Cats are very good pets. When i am sad my sweet cats make me happy and ----(near they i laugh and) ---what are you trying to say here?----I forget that---- i was sad.  I take care ---of--- them,----and I like to play (or playing) with them.  (Remember i is always capitalized: I).  It must be an ego thing in English.