Adds in outlook

I`m very upset because from a week on, I`ve got a lot of adds in my E-mail box. they`re everywhere. Some day I was trying to sign out and one of those advetise was in the middle of the option `sign out`, It was frustrating, I had to reload the page and try again, but It didn`t work. then I opened one message to read it and only after that I could see the option `sign out`available, so I clicked over there inmediatelly but when I was out of my session I thought `This could be happening someone else, something is necessary to be done` I went back to my session, signed up and then I wrote an E-mail message to the Microsoft Team explaning my case and also claiming for all delays in my job `jeje I said I was a very busy person who was wasting time because the adds,...` I have not received an aswer yet. I hope you have not having that problem.

Adds in outlook

I`m very upset because since a week ago, I`ve received a lot of adds in my E-mail box. They`re everywhere.  Oneday I was trying to sign out and one of those advertisements was in the middle of the option `sign out`, It was frustrating and I had to reload the page and try again, but it didn`t work. Then I opened one message to read it and only after that I could see the option `sign out`available, so I clicked over there immediately but when I was out of my session I thought `This could be happening to someone else.  Something need to be done`. I went back to my session, signed up and then I wrote an E-mail message to the Microsoft Team explaning my case and also  complaining for all delays in my job as jeje.  I said I was a very busy person who was wasting time because the ads. I have not received an answer yet. I hope you are not having that problem.

Ads in Outlook

I'm very upset because a week ago I started to get a lot of ads in my E-mail box. They're everywhere. One day I was trying to sign out and one of those advertisements was in the middle of the "sign out" option, it was frustrating. I had to reload the page and try again, but it didn't work. Then I opened one message to read it and only after that the "sign out" option became available. I clicked on it immediately but when I was out of my session I thought the same could be happening to someone else. Something needed to be done! I went back to my session, signed in and I wrote an E-mail message to the Microsoft Team explaning my case and complaining for all delays it has caused at my job, jeje. I said I was a very busy person who was wasting time because the ads. I have not received an aswer yet. I hope you havn't had this problem.