My Job.

Well I got a new job the last week and i'm excited and a little bit nervous because I'm not sure if I'm prepared for that although I've been studying a lot.
I'd like to learn more I think what I already know isn't enough and that's why i'm here.
I've always though that all the people knows more than me and I know it sound "dumb" but for me it doesn't matter.
I'd like to find someone here who be more than glade to help me because I really want to learn more.
I'm almost all the time learning something new but sometimes I get confused. :S

My Job.

Well I got a new job the last week and eventhough I'm excited, I am a little bit nervous also. because I'm not sure if I'm prepared for that this new job although I've been studying a lot.
    I'd like to learn more.   I think what I already know isn't enough and that's why I'm here.
    I've always thought that all the people everyone knows more than me and I know although it sounds "dumb" but for me it doesn't matter to me.
    I'd like to find someone here who would be  more than glade willing to help me because I really want to learn more.
    I'm almost all the time always learning something new but sometimes I get confused. :S