frist day of my english training class----talk about my english teacher

Today is the frist day of my english training class, our english teacher comes from Newzland, He is very old, but experienced, kind and humous, I think this is good. He ask us to introduce ourseves, I want to say more as possible as I can, but I am nervous, so I speak very fast, and have no idea if he heard me clear. After that He ask which city is the capital of Newsland, I am no so sure it is willinton, so I ask "does it willinton?", and after I said it out, I realize I am wrong, I should say "Is it willinton?" not "does it willinton?" Finally, He asks if anyone can give a map of wuhan to him or buy a map for him,I raise my hand and say I can, he says he will pay for it, I reply that I have a map, and I can just give it to him, but he insists to pay for it, then I have to say "ok", maybe it is not good to give something you have used to others in Newsland, so I have to respect them, but I don't know how much should I ask for it, because it is really cheap, just 4 yuan.

The frist day of my english training class----talks about my english teacher

Today is the frist day of my english training class. our english teacher comes from Newzland. He is very old, but experienced, kind and humorous,which is what I admire. He asked us to introduce ourselves. I had wanted to say as much as I can, but I was nervous.Therefore, I spoke very fast, and had no idea if he received me clear. After that He asked which city was the capital of Newsland. I was not so sure if it is willinton, so I asked "does it willinton?", and after I said it out, I realized I was wrong. I should have said "Is it willinton?" rather than "does it willinton?". Finally, He asked if anyone could give a map of wuhan to him or buy a map for him,I raised my hand and said "I can", he said he would pay for it, I replied that I have a map, and I can just give it to him, but he insisted to pay for it, then I had to say "ok", maybe it is not good to give something you have used to others in Newsland, so I have to respect them, but I don't know how much  I should ask for it, because it is really cheap, just for 4 yuan.