Ups and Downs

This year I spend a lot of time trying to improve my English level. In fact, I've read different news to learn new vocabulary. But, unfortunately I haven't been able to pass the English course in the Language School due to the listening exam. Now, I'm quite dissapointed and need to convince myself to continue with English classes. Obviously, studying a new language is not a piece of cake and ups and downs usually appear. To me, this writing is the first step to be interested in English again.

Ups and Downs

This year I spend spent a lot of time trying to improve my English level.  In fact, I've even read different news articles to learn new vocabulary, but unfortunately I haven't been able to pass the English course in the Language School due to my difficulties with the listening exam. Now, I'm quite dissapointed and need to convince myself to continue with the English classes. Obviously, studying a new language is not a piece of cake and ups and downs usually appear. To me, this writing is the first step to becoming interested in English again.