Why I want learn to English?

Hi, my name is Gleber
I'm 32 years old, and I'm married.
My wife's name is Glaucia
I'm learnig to English because I want improve my skills and so I'd can conversation with other people around the world
I'd be glad in can conversation or to write with american, about films, music or books etc.
So, I did stay here with this letter for your corrections or possible mistakes.

God bless everyone!
Thank you

OOPT 

Why do I want to learn to English?

Hi, my name is Gleber, I'm 32 years old, and I'm married. and my wife's name is Glaucia.
    I'm learning to English because I want to improve my skills and so I'd can have conversations with other people around the world.
    I'd be glad in if I can have a conversation or to write with americans, about films, music or booksand so on.
    So, I did stay here with this letter for your to do the corrections or of possible mistakes.

God bless everyone!
    Thank you

Why do I want learn to English?

Hi, my name is Gleber. 
    I'm 32 years old, and I'm married.
    My wife's name is Glaucia. 
    I'm learnig to English because I want to improve my skills and so I'd can conversation converse with other people around the world. 
    I'd be glad in can conversation to talk to or to write with to an American, about films, music, or books etc. et cetera.
    So, I did stay here with this letter for appreciate your corrections or of my possible mistakes. 

God bless everyone!
    Thank you