Extinct Men

I've read that a Chinese man spent fifty years carving 6000 steps on a mountain so that his wife could walk easily. I'm not too picky but that's the man who worth taking coffee with and waking up to :) I want one! I adore rare things.

Have a nice day!

Extinct Men

I have another story for you Arwa related to Chinese men. :D

A Chinese Man Proposes to his Girlfriend with a Dress Made of 9,999 Red Roses

one man in China requested 9,999 red roses before asking for his girlfriend's hand in marriage.The dress is not just breathtaking, but also pretty symbolic. On top of the rose gown, the woman wore an ivory-white fur shrug and also held a bouquet of yellow orchids. Then the man popped the question with one rose in his hand. So, he used 10,000 red roses to propose to his girlfriend in total.

I want to post it on italki and attach some pictures to is as well. The women worn a really beautill rose gown. :))))))))))))

Extinct Men

I've read that a Chinese man spent fifty years carving 6000 six thousand steps on a mountain so that his wife could can walk climb easily. I'm not too picky but that's the kind of a man who worth taking waking up to and to drink/sip coffee with and waking up to :) I want one! I adore such rarities. rare things.

Have a nice day!

I want one too but then he won't have the time to sip coffee with :)