my internship (2)

However, I still feel something more needed to be done before we began this program. Why don’t we interview the villager cadres and ask this issue about them since they are also drinking the same water and how could they be indifferent to this issue? After communicating my idea with the journalist, I made another investigation and interviewed the village cadres. Though that program wasn’t broadcasted on TV at last, which I think, maybe was due to the village leaders’ talking with officials of the local tv station, the drinking water issue was finally solved.

My internship (2).

However, I still feel something more is needed needing to be done before we began begin this program. Why don’t we interview the villager cadres and ask about this issue about with them, since they are also drinking the same water, and so how could they be indifferent to this issue? After communicating my ideas with the journalist, I made another investigation and interviewed the village cadres. Though that program wasn’t broadcasted on TV at last, which I think was maybe was due to the village leaders talking with to officials of the local tv station, the drinking water issue was finally resolved.