一个好玩的发现,关于中文词语和英语的意思的差别。。^ ^

刚才我在italki上看了一篇关于家庭成员的小作文。
i watched a passage on italki just now.
作文里面说:她的家庭成员中有一个是她的继母。
it's said in passage that one of her family is her mother in law.
她很贴心地配图说明家庭的关系。
she was so careful and she expess the relationship of her family with a painting.
她用继母去描述她丈夫的母亲。
she used 继母 to describe her husband's mother.
但是,在中文里,我们用另外一种方法表达。
but in chinese,we say it in another way.
假设你是一个女的,你的结婚了,你丈夫的爸爸妈妈,你应该叫他们公公婆婆。
presume u are a female and u r marrided,u should call your husband's father and mother "公公,婆婆“
如果你是男的,已婚,你应该叫你妻子的爸妈叫,岳父岳母。
on the contrary,u r a man,u shoul call your wife's father and mother " 岳父岳母”
继父继母,确实是你法律关系上的父母,而不是血缘上的。
father in law and mother in law means the realationshio bwtween u and they is in law rather blood-type indee.
但是在中文中,继父继母只是父母离婚以后,再婚的那个对象。
but in chinese ,继母继父 only means the person who get marrided with your parents after they divorced.

一个好玩的发现,关于中文词语和英语的意思的差别。。^ ^

刚才我在italki上看了一篇关于家庭成员的小作文。
    i watched a passage on italki just now. I have just watched a passage on iTalki。
    作文里面说:她的家庭成员中有一个是她的继母。
    it's said in passage that one of her family is her mother in law. It said that one member of her family is her mother-in-law.
    她很贴心地配图说明家庭的关系。
    she was so careful and she expess the relationship of her family with a painting. She was so careful and expressed the relationship of her family with a painting.
    她用继母去描述她丈夫的母亲。
    she used 继母 to describe her husband's mother. She used step mother to describe her husband's mother but in chinese we say it another way.
    但是,在中文里,我们用另外一种方法表达。
    假设你是一个女的,你的结婚了,你丈夫的爸爸妈妈,你应该叫他们公公婆婆。
    Assume presume you are a female and u r marrieded, you should call your husband's father and mother "公公,婆婆“
    如果你是男的,已婚,你应该叫你妻子的爸妈叫,岳父岳母。
    But if you are a man, you should call your wife's father and mother " 岳父岳母”
    继父继母,确实是你法律关系上的父母,而不是血缘上的。
    Father in law and mother in law means the relationship between your spouse's parents is by marriage rather than by blood.
    但是在中文中,继父继母只是父母离婚以后,再婚的那个对象。
    But in chinese ,继母继父 only means the person who marries one of your parents after they have divorced.

More notebook entries written in Chinese (Mandarin)