Hello everyone

hello,i am Samira . I live in Iran and my native language is Persian(Farsi). i am new in italki.com .this is my firs note.
my english isn't very well and i am going to improve it by your help.please correct my notes and let me know my mistakes. i will be happy if i can help you to improve your Persian by correct your mistakes or online chat
thanks :)

Hello everyone

Hello. I am Samira. I live in Iran and my native language is Persian(Farsi). I am new in italki.com. This is my firs note.
    My English isn't very well and I am going to improve it by your help. Please correct my notes and let me know if I have my mistakes. I will be happy if I can help you to improve your Persian by correcting your mistakes or chatting online.
    Thanks :)

Hello everyone Hello,I am Samira . I live in Iran and my native language is Persian(Farsi). I am new in italki.com .This is my first note. My english isn't very well and i am going to improve it by your help.please correct my notes and let me know my mistakes. I will be happy if i can help you to improve your Persian by correct your mistakes or online chat thanks :)