Complaint--抱怨

During the school holiday, most of the windows in the canteen were closed. Only a few were left open in the west hall on the first floor for us staying at school. Needless to say, now supply falls short of demand. If go to the canteen late, you get nothing to eat, let alone the higher price and less food than before. I went there this afternoon one hour earlier than before, there were still many people waiting in line. Fortunately, I could buy a set meal. However, what happened when I was waiting made me gloomy. When I was waiting in the line with others, the woman who was in charge of swiping our cards yelled at us, “Hurry, hurry” all the time with her disgusted and impatient expression. The principle -“Customer is God.” was feeble and futile at that time. Her rudeness let me think it was not a fair trade even we paid, but she giving us alms and yelling at us was reasonable. When all the windows were open before, there was no proprietor like her at all! Because the option was mastered in our hands, we choose whichever we want to for the meal. Their manner was one of the crucial factors which decide passenger source, so they treated us politely. Circumstances change with the passage of time, they are the boss, and we have no choice. The sole option is “no matter you want to it or not, be hungry if you don’t want to.” It’s sad and dreary, isn’t it? So we have to bewail, “Be meat on the others’ chopping block.”

正式放假以后,学校餐厅的卖饭窗口基本上全部关闭了。只有在万人餐厅一楼西厅为我们留校的开放了几个.可想而知,现在可是僧多米少啊!饭菜涨价减量不说,餐厅去得晚了,连饭都没得吃了。今天中午我比往常早了一个小时到那里,排队的人依然很多,所幸的是能够买到一份套餐。但买饭过程中遇到的事情让我很郁闷。买饭的时候,打卡的那个女的,带着一副厌恶又不耐烦的表情冲我们排队的一直在嚷:“快点儿,快点儿!”“顾客是上帝”这句话那刻显得那么苍白无力。他们粗鲁的态度让我觉着我们不像是在进行公平交易,尽管我们付钱给他们了。反倒像是他们在施舍我们,我们理应受到他们的吆喝一样。
以前餐厅窗口全开的时候,根本不会有老板这样子!因为选择权在我们,我们想去哪家吃就去哪家吃,他们的态度也是决定客源的一个重要因素,所以就会对我们客客气气。但是,时过境迁,他们现在是老大,我们根本就没有选择权,唯一的选择就是“爱吃不吃,不吃饿着。”很悲凉,有没有?只得哀叹:“人为刀俎,我为鱼肉”

Complaint--抱怨

During the school holiday, most of the windows in the canteen were closed. Only a few were left open in the west hall on the first floor for us staying at school. Needless to say, now supply falls short of demand. If you go to the canteen late, you get nothing to eat, let alone the higher price and less food than before. I went there this afternoon one hour earlier than before, there were still many people waiting in line. Fortunately, I could buy a set meal. However, what happened when I was waiting made me gloomy. When I was waiting in the line with others, the woman who was in charge of swiping our cards yelled at us, “Hurry, hurry” all the time with her disgusted and impatient expression. The principle “the customer is God king,.” was feeble and futile at that time. Her rudeness let me think it was not a fair trade even though we paid, but she her giving us alms and yelling at us was reasonable. When all the windows were open before, there was no proprietor like her at all! Because the option was mastered in our hands, we choose whichever we wanted to for the meal. Their manner was one of the crucial factors which decide passenger source customer choice (?), so they treated us politely. Circumstances change with the passage of time, they are the boss, and we have no choice. The sole option is “no matter you want to it or not, be hungry if you don’t want to it.” It’s sad and dreary, isn’t it? So we have to bewail, “Be meat on the others’ chopping block.”

I'm not sure what you mean here, alms would be charity for the poor, as in "alms for the poor."

We would likely use the phrase "take it or leave it."