Mammamia

I moved from Italy to Nederland last summer,and I didn't find my self successfully with the language or the weather.
A friend of mine told me about italki ,and here I am trying to figure it out ,I hope I could write this in dutch,but it is really far to be came true.
I speak portuguese,Italian,and english and soon dutch.
Nederland is really good country,I really like here as soon I Moved I got myself a bike,I always love bike,but here is so special.
My bike has a basket on the from and help me a lot I go everywhere,because is so safe,theres the bike road with signaling thats is what makes it so safe.

OOPT 

Mammamia

I moved from Italy to Nederland (the Netherlands) last summer, and I didn't find myself adapting successfully with the language or the weather.
    A friend of mine told me about italki ,and here I am, trying to figure it out. I wish hope I could write this in Dutch, but it that is really far from to be came becoming true.
    I speak portuguese, Italian, and English and soon Dutch.
    Nederland is really a good country, I really like it here. As soon as I moved, I got myself a bike, and I always loved bikes, but here is so special!
    My bike has a basket on at the front from and it helps me a lot everywhere I go. I love it here too because it's so safe. theres the bike road Here we have a bike path in the road with signaling and thats is what makes it so safe.

More notebook entries written in Portuguese