First writing!

Hi!!! That's my first writing, I don't know about WHAT I'm going to write, really.... so... I'm thinking that for being my first I'm going to introduce myself, tell you some things about me, I think that'll be ok. Let's start.
My name is Rocio Estevez, I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires, born and raised. I live in Chacarita neighborhood (if you have ever been here Chacarita is SOOOOOOO close to Palermo neighborhood) I live in a flat with my parents and my brother, also I've a pet, a black cat (don't worry he's for the LUCK!!) is part of our family.
In this moment I'm in winter break, but I'm studying Hotel Management actually i'm in second year, I love my career, that's why it makes me open up different cultures. I've been working in a boutique hotel for 4 months it was a really great experience, but university plus work left my exhausted!!! ....... what else could I tell you....??? Mmmm oh yes, I'm in my 3 last weeks of nineteen years old, on july 31th i'm turning 20!!
So, I'think that's enough i do not wanna bored you.

I'll back soon

First writing!

Hi!!! That's This is my first writing, I don't know about WHAT I'm going to write, really.... so... I'm thinking that for being my first, I'm going to introduce myself, tell you some things about me, I think that'll be ok (ten cuidado con la contracción that'll...aunque está en el diccionario, tengo 48 años y nunca he escuchado esa contracción hablado antes en mi vida. Para mi, suena un poquito maleducado) Let's start.
    My name is Rocio Estevez, I'm from Argentina, Buenos Aires, born and raised. I live in the Chacarita neighborhood (if you have ever been here Chacarita is SOOOOOOO close to the Palermo neighborhood) I live in a flat with my parents and my brother, also I've got a pet (no se puede decir I've a pet...se tiene que usar "I've got a pet" o "I have a pet"), a black cat (don't worry he's for the LUCKY!!) is part of our family.
    In this moment I'm in on winter break. but I'm studying Hotel Management and actually I'm in my second year.   I love my career, that's why it makes me open up to different cultures. I've been working in a boutique hotel for 4 months and although it was a really great experience, but university plus work left my me exhausted!!! ....... what else could I tell you....??? Mmmm oh yes, I'm in my last 3 weeks of my nineteenth year old ( me parece muy extraño escrito así...lo normal es I'm almost twenty years old or 3 weeks left until I'm 20, or 3 weeks left until I turn 20 years old),on july 31th i'm turning 20!!
    So, I'think that's enough, I do not wanna want to bored you.

I'll back soon