What A Moving Story

A 90-year-old man lost his way yesterday.
In the city Nanjing, it was very hot. The old man went to celebrate his daughter's 66th birthday. He was too old to remember the way to his daughter's home. He was lost.
When the daughter saw him at the police station, he was still having the noodles in his hand, (noodles are the special food for birthday) . The daughter couldn't help tearing.

Do remember: Father may forget everything but he never forgets to love you. Please spend more time with your father. Don't make him be as helpless as a little baby......

What A Moving Story

When the daughter saw him at the police station, he was still having the noodles in his hand, (noodles are the special food for birthday). The daughter couldn't help tearing.

Do remember: Father may forget everything but he never forgets to love you. Please spend more time with your father. Don't make him be as helpless as a little baby.

We would say either "He was still holding," or "He still held." Also, we would say "In the city of Nanjing."