sdhd;allahdjag

OOPT

I am so tired, but some of writers here inspired me to write more. so I am going to write a piece instead before my head land on the keyboard.

Despite feeling drowsy, I should admit that I am in a great hunger now, but they (not to refer to the writer who inspired me) said that I would turn out to be an elephant if I kept chewing a bowl of rice late at night. Foods have always been the biggest temptation for me. Every time I smell the foods, my nose kept sniffing; trying to seek for the source where's that delicious smell coming from. My weight kept gaining in the latest months. This time, their words really distracted me, and it makes me think to not to end up like they have already said.

This is really painful now, I tried hold myself back from touching any leftover that look even more delicious than they actually taste. I decided to think any other dishes, hope it will work in satisfying me even just by imagining it. I am thinking about pizza or omelette now. Not a pizza or omelette that you might think you are familiar with; served in the restaurant, and have meat or cheese topping, but a traditional betawinese pizza, we call it Kerak telor or egg crust if translated literally. It is made from the glutinous rice cooked in the fry pan without pouring the cooking oil. Once the sticky rice began to crust, one duck egg is mixed and cooked with that crust. Serundeng (fried shredded coconut), fried shallots, sliced chili, pepper powder, dried shrimp followed as the topping. It’s very simple but tasty. And the most important is that I don’t need to splurge my money to get this snack because it’s quite affordable; by one to two dollars, a portion of kerak telor will satisfy me. Brrr I want some right now! Here’s the picture of Kerak Telor. It has its own history anyway, but my hunger and sleepiness can’t compromise. Need the sleep and food dreaming!

sdhd;allahdjag What?!

I am so tired, but some of writers here  have inspired me to write more. so I am going to write a piece instead before my head lands on the keyboard.

Despite feeling drowsy, I should admit that I am in a great hunger now, but they (not referring to the writers who inspired me) said that I would turn out to be an elephant if I kept chewing a bowl of rice late at night. Foods have always been the biggest temptation for me. Every time I smell the foods, my nose keeps sniffing; trying to seek for the source where's that delicious smell comes from. My weight has kept gaining in the latest months. This time, their words really distracted me, and it makes me think to not to end up like they have already said.

This is really painful now, I tried hold myself back from touching any leftovers that look even more delicious than they actually taste. I decided to think any other dishes, hoping it will work in satisfying me even just by imagining it. I am thinking about pizza or omelette now. Not a pizza or omelette that you might think you are familiar with; served in the restaurant, which have meat or cheese topping, but a traditional betawinese pizza, we call it Kerak telor or egg crust if translated literally. It is made from the glutinous rice cooked in the frying pan without pouring away the cooking oil. Once the sticky rice begins to crust, one duck egg is mixed and cooked with that crust. Serundeng (fried shredded coconut), fried shallots, sliced chili, pepper powder, dried shrimp followed as the topping. It’s very simple but tasty. And the most important is that I don’t need to splurge my money to get this snack because it’s quite affordable; for one to two dollars, a portion of kerak telor will satisfy me. Grrr I want some right now! Here’s the picture of Kerak Telor. It has its own history anyway, but my hunger and sleepiness can’t compromise. I need the sleep and will dream of food!